Junior UX/UI Designer
7th Mar 2019
2019 is an exciting time for us. For over a decade we’ve helped everyone from startups to global brands design and build digital products that are simple, beautiful and easy to use. To do this we need your talent, so we are expanding our dynamic and creative team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Junior UX/UI Designer with a hands-on, creative approach to join our busy Brighton studio. You’ll be collaborating with Senior UI/UX/CX Designers, PMs and Developers, who you’ll love working with.
Based in the heart of the North Laine, you’ll provide support to the existing team, working end-to-end on a range of diverse projects. In turn you’ll be mentored and supported by our talented designers who will help you develop your skills and hone your talents.
We’d love you to have:
- Some solid experience (preferably agency)
- A portfolio that shows a range of digital product design solutions and an understanding of good user interaction design
- Good knowledge of design and prototyping programmes including Sketch, InVision, Zeplin and the Adobe Suite
- Strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction
- A good understanding of user-centred design processes
- A passion for design and an interest in new technologies
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills, with the confidence to actively contribute to design workshops with clients, and articulate your ideas
You’re a creative thinker with a strong work ethic who loves to get the job done.
You’re a team player who can build rapport quickly, so you’ll love working collaboratively with talented, creative colleagues and interesting clients who we see as partners, not just customers.
You’ll share our positive attitude and enthusiasm for learning and you’ll value your personal development, so we’ll provide you with an annual training budget to spend on what really interests you.
We’re a friendly bunch so you’ll enjoy getting to know everyone really quickly. Whether it's beer o'clock on a Friday, regular socials, attending exciting digital events or joining us for our legendary summer jollies, you’ll be up for getting involved!
- Modern studio in the heart of Brighton’s North Laine
- Competitive salary
- Generous personal development budget to invest in your career
- Flexible working
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Knowledge-shares and skills swap
- Friendly, sociable team
- Friday beers and regular socials
- Bike to work scheme
Think we can put your talents to work? Please send your CV, covering letter and a link to your portfolio to [email protected]